A bunch of a dozen red roses wrapped in red paper packing and matching ribbons symbolizes your love.
Follow the instructions — flower care is important for long-lasting healthy flowers. Read flower care instructions below.
- Hand made bouquets of roses and other flowers. With a sharp knife, remove 1 inch from the tip of the stem and cut it on the cone
- Do not use scissors or crush the stem, this prevents the flower from taking water.
- Stand in a deep vase filled with water with added flower food.
- Change the water in the vase at least twice a week. If the flower head flutters, cut the stem from the top and set the flower in 1 inch of boiling water at the earliest.
- Keep flowers away from sunlight, fruits and radiators, the longer the cooler will last.
- Flower Basket Arrangement-on Your Flower Arrangement Container with the Container with Water.
- Keep drinking water with flowers. Keep the system away from sunlight and radiators. The colder the room, the longer the flowers stay.
- Remove the blooms as they wither. Happy Gifting!
- Occasion Type: Birthday, Anniversary, Marriage, Valentines Day, Fathers Day, Friendship Day, Mothers Day